Hi Stephane,
In my opinion it would be better to discuss mainly because we already sent
(before this discussion was opened) the invitation to all members for
Sunday morning.

Regards

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Stéphane Coillet-Matillon <
coil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, since there hasn't been anyone supporting the *statu quo* (and since
> there was a grand total of one (1) registered participant so far) I suggest
> we consider the GA to be officially  moved to *Saturday, March 22nd *at
> *2pm*.
>
> I have changed the members' wiki accordingly - I don't know how the
> details for lunch will play out but I'd probably be game for drinks
> afterwards :-)
>
> Looking forward to seeing you!
> Stephane
>

> 2014-01-28 Charles Andres <charles.andres.w...@gmail.com>:
>
> Initially, the date and time were chosen to not overlap with a Zurich
>> stammtische an to allow to have time in the afternoon for a side program
>> (launch of a photocontest).
>>
>> To my knowledge both point are no longer valid.
>>
>> Charles

>> Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
>> "Wikimedia CH" - Association for the advancement of free knowledge -
>> www.wikimedia.ch
>> Skype: charles.andres.wmch
>> IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch
>>
>> Le 28 janv. 2014 à 17:35, Ludovic Péron <ludovic.pe...@gmail.com> a
>> écrit :
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I just noticed that the next general assembly (
>> https://members.wikimedia.ch/General_Assembly_2014 ) is scheduled to
>> start on a Sunday morning at 9-10 am.
>>
>> I've looked at train schedules, and to be honest it is far from
>> convenient : for people from Geneva or Lugano, this means taking the train
>> at 6:12 or 6:45 in the morning (not everyone being able or willing to book
>> a room at the youth hostel).
>>
>> The general assembly has until now be held on Saturdays and at the
>> beginning of the afternoon. I believe we are still ahead of the meeting for
>> the appropriate changes to be notified without much trouble. Could we not
>> stick to this?
>>
>> Ludovic

Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH
Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Association pour l'avancement des connaissances libre
Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>