Yes Illario, that is exactly why Ludo raised the point more than 3 days
ago. From the exact 5 emails that were exchanged during that time period
everyone agreed Sunday was a poor choice. Also, considering there was one
(1) registered participant so far, I take it that people did not exactly
rush after receiving the email regarding a General Assembly taking place in
another *two months *(I also kind of expect more reminders to be sent)*.
:-)*

Now correct me if I am wrong but Question asked + Replies + No disagreement
+ plenty of time = Discussion that reached a consensus

What else exactly do you have in mind? Would you be more comfortable with a
full week before moving forward with the change (which is fine by me)?

Kind regards,
Stephane