Hey Pradeep and the rest of you,

What I think was my biggest take away from the GLAMcamp is: GLAM and
Outreach cannot be separated. Similar holds for expanding the India
Wikipedia community. While doing Wikiacademy or workshops or clubs or
meet-ups, the idea is to spread the word as much as encourage a culture of
good editing. That is what these guys back at the camp take very seriously,
every occasional meetup is a wonderful outreach opportunity! Let's talk
more about that :)
Warmly
Noopur