Hello all :)
I am glad you liked it and yes, I will post updates on the page. I am in
talks with someone from a relatively big museum but am taking it carefully
because these things, as you know, are very delicate. I might require the
chapter's support and preferably someone from the chapter or foundation who
is in Delhi. This will be sometime in January first week.
SO, I urge you all to stick around AND, most importantly speak up.

I only see a couple of names over and over and I am sure there are more
people who agree or disagree. *Also, if you guys from the chapter saw the
bit on regular meet-ups, do consider a zonal organisation for India as a
community. Everyone kept asking me how this big a country manages to have a
single chapter for all. Let's make nodal points and have newsletters or
updates. I can volunteer to make a newsletter! *
Warmly
Noopur

PS. (thanks Srikanth R. and Arjuna :) )