We're hoping to make the business side of the AGM as quick as
possible, but does anyone have any resolutions they would like to be
put to the meeting?

At the moment the resolutions are:

1. Setting the maximum number of Directors to seven
2. Appointing those people elected under the Election Rules as
directors
3. Setting the Membership fee to £12 per year and £6 for concessions
4. Entrenchment of Election Rules
5. Adoption of Membership Rules
6. Entrenchment of the Chapter Agreement

(entrenchment is a legal term which means a future Board would be
unable to repeal or revise them without the permission of the
membership)

Members will be able to vote by email for these if they prefer, or in
person at the AGM. Full details are set out at
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings/2009_AGM/Resolutions.

Also, does anyone want to propose any amendment to any of these
resolutions?

Please let me know if you have anything you would like to raise.

regards,

Andrew Turvey
Company Secretary
Wikimedia UK
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. The Registered Office is at 23
Cartwright Way, Nottingham, NG9 1RL, United Kingdom.