Check this out: http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6032750

It's about social media and education, which is an interesting topic
in itself, but most importantly it contains this line:

"Wikis are web pages that can be easily edited, the most famous of
which is Wikipedia, the world's largest encyclopedia."

A journalist knows the difference between "wiki" and "Wikipedia" - joy
of joys! (The downside is that it suggests schools improve/create an
article about their school as an example, which is something of a
COI...)

Also, did anyone send a link to this article (from Nov 2009) to this
list? http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6028137 The
headline: "Wikipedia is good for pupils and teachers". You know what?
I think I like TES more than the Telegraph!

No sign of an article about the Ofqual guidance on their website yet, though.