I think that multichannel marketing is the answer here. Watchlisting
and Geonotices may be our most effective way of communictaing these
events, but its important to use other channels as well such as the UK
mailing list. Also I sometimes drop a note on the talkpage of UK or
London based editors who I come across on wiki.

WSC