Yes, I did see this. Template is not configured yet. I did configure
swm ask wich has the same end tag ' }}'. A bug wich I will correct in
the engine.
Comment configuration is easy but howto present in wysiwg? Hidden
property? Do you have an idea?

My plan is to make a testapplication which calls the editcomponent for
different wikitext files and compares the result with goodresult-
files. One push on the button will give the answer if changes is the
engine are ok.

Andre

Op 11 mei 2009, om 14:30 heeft Mark Clements (HappyDog) het volgende
geschreven: