comments and template added.
single ''' gives error : more or less the same bug as mentioned before
with smw ask. Some engine work to do ;-)

'''how about ''this edit'''s more complicated bold/italic markup?'''
Do you think MW gives the right result?
MW: 'how about this edits more complicated bold/italic markup?
Apri: how about this edits more complicated bold/italic markup?
should be (I think):  how about this edit's more complicated bold/
italic markup?

Andre

Op 11 mei 2009, om 14:52 heeft apri a.vd.wiel het volgende geschreven: