I see there is no formating (bold and italic) in the message. But for
this case my conclusion is: MW formatting is (also) not correct.
The markup spec says: Note that improper nesting of bold and italics
is currently permitted.
Which means that the formatting can't be correct in all cases. The
markup spec must be more strict.

Andre

Op 11 mei 2009, om 16:42 heeft apri a.vd.wiel het volgende geschreven: