Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Ilmari Karonen<nos...@vyznev.net> wrote:
>> You don't need symlinks for that, a simple "svn switch" works just fine.
>
> Could you explain in more detail?  I don't get how that would work.

 From memory (don't feel like doing a new checkout over this crappy wlan
just to test it right now):

svn co svn+ssh://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/trunk/mediawiki/phase3 foo
svn switch
svn+ssh://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/trunk/mediawiki/extensions
foo/extensions

But you're right, that doesn't really work if you only want a few
extensions, not all of them.  Although, IME, for a development copy one
usually does want all the extensions, if any.

--
Ilmari Karonen