On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Brion Vibber<br...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On 8/13/09 3:32 PM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
>> Then what do I do if I want to commit to both phase3/ and extensions/
>> at once?
>
> svn commit

This works in SVN if you have two checkouts nested within each other?
Don't commands like commit and diff only affect the current
repository?  On my production wiki I have phase3/ checked out in
/var/www/w, and some extensions individually checked out in
subdirectories of /var/www/w/extensions.  When I do svn up in
/var/www/w, that doesn't update the other repositories in extensions/;
I have to do "svn up . extensions/*" instead.  Does commit work
differently, or am I misunderstanding?