2009/10/1 Brion Vibber <br...@wikimedia.org>:
> I'm pretty sure the usability kids have something to this effect up
> their sleeves, hiding somewhere.

Sort of. We have a link insertion dialog that shows title suggestions
and page existence status as you type in our Babaco release, which
should be deployed very soon, and we have ideas about adding a link
preview to that dialog. We originally envisaged "link preview" to mean
a preview of what the actual link looks like, but having a preview of
the linked-to page, if it exists, sounds like an interesting idea.
I've forwarded the original post to the rest of our team, and I'll
point them to the rest of this thread as well.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)