On 10/1/09, Magnus Manske <magnusman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Meanwhile, I wrote a simple JS that tells you when the cursor (in edit
>  mode) is within a "red link", or if it's a disambiguation page, it
>  offers "replace-links" to click on. That should answer the problem of
>  the OP. Could do redirects as well, but didn't want to overload it...

IMHO, you should "overload" it. You write lots of brilliant little
tools that do distinct jobs. You should combine them into big chunks
of really useful functionality, the "Magnus toolbelt" or something.
Then more people would come across more of these features and demand
that they be integrated into MediaWiki...

Steve