I was contacted by someone working (for) (at) Webzzle, who want to meet
me (for unknown reasons as of today).

I googled Webzzle to better identify who the guy is and what he is
likely to talk to me about. And what I found let me quite dubious.

Please have a look here: http://www.webzzle.com/explorer/home.kol

There is a presentation of the concept here:
http://www.webzzle.com/intl/en/help.html

I kind of now suspect what the meeting will be about and I think I'll
settle down for a phone meeting rather than an expensive and time
consuming face to face meeting in Paris :)

But I'd like to have your opinion about this website and the use it
makes of Wikipedia.

I am asking here in particular because there are obvious technical
implications. But I am sure some of you could reflect on the less
technical implications ;)

thanks

ant