On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 4:16 AM, Andrew Garrett <agarr...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I don't know why they bothered using a demo to explain their
> technology, clear explanations like "organize the real-time knowledge
> web" and "explore the knowledge web in 1-click" just speak for
> themselves.

To be fair, it's clear the guy's English isn't too good.

Thing is though, I just don't see the value in this kind of vague mash
up. Wikipedia is great. Google is great. Trying to mash them together
in some vague "knowledge web"...what problem is this solving? Seems
like it would require some huge critical mass to be useful, but the
concept (whatever it is) is so nebulous it will struggle to attract
contributors.

This is intriguing though:
>The Webzzle technology is protected by international patents. General Internet
>Company, the startup behind Webzzle, gives free access to the patents and free
>use of the technology

Steve