On 30 January 2010 15:46, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And more data here would be helpful. Are browsers not listed there
> not tracked, or were they just too small of a percentage to include?
> I'd love to know what the numbers for IE for Mac (5.2 is the latest
> I believe) and Opera 6/7. These have custom stylesheets that can
> be phased out as well.

I don't know, but the OS stats show only 6.75% of hits come from Macs,
and I doubt many of them are using a browser that hasn't had an update
since 2003.

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/articles/internet_explorer_macintosh.php

This is the only page I can find with any browser stats for IE for Mac
and it shows that that domain receives less than 0.05% of hits from
the browser (that was 6 months ago, but the graph shows that it has
pretty much levelled out - varying between about 0.01% and 0.03%).