On 31 January 2010 05:07, John Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> An important distinction is that IE for Mac users on Mac OS (classic)
> don't have the copious upgrade options available to IE 5.5 users on
> Windows.

I don't think we need to worry about Mac OS classic:
http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportOperatingSystems.htm

If I'm reading that right, only 0.02% of users are using Mac OS
classic (although I suppose there could be some more that have been
grouped into "Other", but that won't be many).

> Most IE5.2 users should have upgraded to iCab.  Do we have good iCab support?

IE to iCab isn't really an upgrade... it's a completely different
browser, isn't it?