This entire discussion about support for IE 5 Mac is pointless. IE for
Mac used a completely different rendering engine than IE for Windows
and was actually (pretty-much) standards compliant. We don't need to
worry about what browser people on Mac Classic should migrate to for
viewing Wikipedia. I'm reasonably confident that Wikipedia would
render fine in IE 5 for Mac (or iCab, or Classilla).

Ryan Kaldari