2011/1/11 Tim Starling <tstarl...@wikimedia.org>

> On 07/01/11 07:50, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Alex Brollo <alex.bro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Browsing the html code of source pages, I found this statement into a
> html
> >> comment:
> >>
> >> *Expensive parser function count: 0/500*
>
> I think the maximum was set to 100 initially, and raised to 500 due to
> user complaints. I'd be completely happy if users fixed all the
> templates that caused pages to use more than 100, then we could put
> the limit back down.

Thanks Tim. So, implementing a simple js to show that value (and the other
three data too) in small characters and into a border of the page  into the
page  display is not completely fuzzy. As I told I hate to waste resources -
any kind of them. It's a pity that those data are not saved into the xml
dump. But I don't want to overload the servers just to get data about
servers overloading. :-)

Just another question about resources. I can get the same result with an
AJAX call or with a #lst (labeled section transclusion) call. Which one  is
lighter for servers in your opinion? Or - are they they more or less
similar?

Alex