I went ahead and asked my EMPs if I could take a couple days to do an
assessment of what CSS will be affected by the switch to HTML5. The
request was granted and I should have some time to work on it next week.
My apologies for being so aggressive on this issue, as it will probably
turn out to be a minor problem in the end. If anyone is interested in
helping with the assessment, please let me know.

Ryan Kaldari