Wow, so many languages, that's cool! But unfortunately I can't pick
any language which anyone would be able to use, because everytime
there would be someone who doesn't know it, I am really sorry, however
learning c# is definitely easy, I've been programming in c++ for many
years and when I started with c# it took me less than 1 day to get
over basics. I assume that c is like english in programming and some
of languages you mentioned have c or similar syntax. I don't know if
java is a language which is mastered by more people than c# and I
don't even want to start discussion on that topic. :)

If you believe that current bot is better or that more people would
like to maintain its source feel free to insert it to svn, and later
when it is ready to labs (since I don't know java I am really unable
to help you with that). I didn't want to start a war what language /
bot is better.

Thanks to others who like it (or not) for comments, I didn't know that
anyone is actually using it since it's running 2 days and let me know
if you wanted to insert any other feature  :)