On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Bináris <wikipo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/7/10 Denny Vrandečić <denny.vrande...@wikimedia.de>
>

>> * Step 2: deploy the Wikidata client extension on one language edition
>> of Wikipedia for testing (Q: How to select it?)
>>
> I suggest the Hungarian Wikipedia as a medium-sized wiki with enthusiastic
> contributors. You may find me and Tgr at Wikimania to speak about details

Hi!

Just to keep everyone updated: We have discussed this here at
Wikimania together with a few of the admins of the Hungarian
Wikipedia. Things are looking good and the next step is to take this
to the Hungarian Wikipedia to figure out if the community is ok with
this and then go for it if approved.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata