Wikidatans,

Is there a possibility that we could also include German as a third
language here for deployment testing?

Not only are many Wikipedians on this list familiar with the German
Wikipedia and are German speakers (for a sizable development
community) but in beginning to develop World University and School's
(like Wikipedia with MIT OCW) second language (WUaS is planning for
all 3,000-8,000 languages and an universal translator -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/WUaS_Universal_Translator -
building on Google Translate +), I know German, and German open
educational resources will be significantly sizable in a way I can
read, and eventually aggregate.

Is this already happening, in addition to Hungarian (I'm fairly new on
this email list)?

World University and School is also interested in integrating, in this
early phase, WUaS's wiki development with Wikipedias in its deployment
on Wikidata, if at all possible.

Cheers,
Scott

http://scottmacleod.com

http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Bináris <wikipo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/7/14 Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintsc...@wikimedia.de>
>

>> Just to keep everyone updated: We have discussed this here at
>> Wikimania together with a few of the admins of the Hungarian
>> Wikipedia. Things are looking good and the next step is to take this
>> to the Hungarian Wikipedia to figure out if the community is ok with
>> this and then go for it if approved.
>>
>> The proposal has just been announced on village pump. Alea iacta est.
>
> --
> Bináris

http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.