On 07.09.2012 12:22, Denny Vrandečić wrote:> Just an idea, but wouldn't Lua
source code make a perfect alternative
> content type?

Yes, it would, but it's also a textual content type. These are rather
unproblematic. One thing that is not yet implemented is a highlighter interface
for different kinds of code as content model.

Non-text content that mediawiki already uses:
* gadget definitions
* sidebar definition
* license list for uploads
* book sources
* list of templates that indicate a disambiguation
* etc...

Would be nice to convert some of them to actual non-text content models, just
for testing. I don't want to commit to that at the moment though, I doubt I'll
find the time.

-- daniel