On 07.09.2012 12:29, Daniel Friesen wrote:
> Not really much different from the CSS/JS cases we already have.

Except that the current handling of CSS/JS is an inconsistent mess of special
cases in various places of the codebase :)

> The trickier stuff will be non-text stuff. Or especially the 'multipart' stuff
> as the [[ContentHandler]] page calls them.

We havn't implemented multipart content, and don't plan to. Multipart stuff is
an interesting use case, but not on the Wikidata road map.

> It would be nice to have a test case where WikiText is part of a multipart
> type
> that also store things like a high-level list of categories (even though it
> will
> be an empty list). Just to make sure that basic functionality is not depending
> too heavily on pages being non-multipart.

Well, the use case we currently test with Wikibase is all pages in the data
namespace being non-text. That should cover this, no?

-- daniel