Not really much different from the CSS/JS cases we already have.

The trickier stuff will be non-text stuff. Or especially the 'multipart' stuff as the [[ContentHandler]] page calls them.

It would be nice to have a test case where WikiText is part of a multipart type that also store things like a high-level list of categories (even though it will be an empty list). Just to make sure that basic functionality is not depending too heavily on pages being non-multipart.