Hi,

I am Atul Agrawal, an undergrad at BITS Pilani I will be participating in
GSoC this year. [GSoC 2013]. In order to imporve my chances for getting
selected this year, I would like to start contributing early on to Open
Source development via mediaWiki.

Here's a little background info :

Languages proficient in : Java, C,PHP Javascript [+jQuery] , HTML[+HTML5
Canvas], CSS [+CSS3]. C++ should be on the list soon.

CS Theory : Discrete Math, Probablity and Random Processes, Data Structures
and Algorithms.

I installed MediaWiki software and I was going through the link "become
a MediaWiki hacker".My question is how will the community judge me?Do I
have to create a new extension?And whom should I report?

Thanks,

--
Atul Agrawal
B.E Mechanical