On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Brian Wolff <bawo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One of the primary reasons gadgets/local-js exist is because local
> wiki-admins feel that the mediawiki code review process is unavailable
> to them. I would expect any sort of code review requirement for
> gadgets to meet strong resistance, especially on the smaller wikis.
>
> I also think it would be unenforcable unless one plans to ban personal

In this case we should promptly work to fix this issue. To be honest, the
only difficult part of our code review process is having to learn Git if
you do not already know how to use it. If there were a way to submit
patchsets without using Git somehow (maybe some kind of desktop
application), it may make things easier.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science