By the way, the Vega work is deployed to this wiki:

http://analytics-wiki.wmflabs.org/mediawiki/Main_Page#Visualization

Jon/DJ/Aude, if you want I can add a more generic proxy name for that wiki
and put your stuff on there too?  It's in the analytics project in labs but
I'm happy to give anyone rights to it.