On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Ryan Kaldari <rkald...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Nice work guys! One slight issue though. The user Selenium_user (as set in
> environment_variables) was just indefinitely blocked on en.wiki :(

Yes, and I think we should keep it that way. See my msg. to the mobile-l
and qa lists earlier today:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/mobile-l/2014-June/007435.html

These tests are intended as acceptance tests for a new mediawiki install
and smoke tests for a test env like beta labs.  Let's not run them against
production.

-Chris