On 24 June 2014 18:56, Ryan Kaldari <rkald...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Nice work guys! One slight issue though. The user Selenium_user (as set in
> environment_variables) was just indefinitely blocked on en.wiki :(

Sorry to be a bit OT, but if you guys are going to test, please don't do it
in article space on enwiki, or this is what is going to happen to the
accounts.  We've had to almost kick WMF staff off enwiki before because
they kept testing in live article space, please don't do that.

Just be glad that the blocking admin didn't make it a block with IP
autoblocked for 24 hours, or there would have been a bigger problem.

Testwiki is for test....and if you must test on enwiki, do it in userspace.

Risker/Anne