On Oct 19, 2014 11:52 AM, "Rjd0060" <rjd0060.w...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:44 AM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:
>
> > And, even though it should go without saying, Bugzilla will need to
remain
> > online in a read-only format indefinitely post-migration.
> >

> Why would this be necessary, assming everything is properly imported to
> Phab?
>
> Will *every* detail of a BZ ticket be moved?  Comments, attachments,
> history, etc?  If so, I wouldn't see a need to keep it laying around.  Is
> there one?
>
> --
>
> Ryan
> User:Rjd0060

Well there are a lot of links to it first of all. And there is always the
possibility  that something will be missed in the migration. Personally i
wouldnt call having a read only bugzilla stay up a hard requirement, but
its something i would certainly want.

I still refer to Special:code sometimes (most recently a couple days ago)
even though we are long dince migrated.

--bawolff