Le 23/10/2014 14:46, Tyler Romeo a écrit :
> Found this today: https://twitter.com/symfony_en/status/525222757567827968
>
> It's probably a useless statistic, but I still found it amusing. Good to
> know we still have less technical debt than WordPress. ;)

Hello,

Since a friend introduced me to Scrutinizer yesterday and the graph
above seems to be based on it, I added mediawiki/core to their interface:

https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/wikimedia/mediawiki/

I might have configured it to run once per day against the master branch
and also sent invitations to a bunch of folks being admin on github.

That being said, is there any point in fixing all those "issues"? And if
so how do we track them and make sure they are not reintroduced with new
patchsets?

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso