> Some more examples that might be useful in some form:
> - Global variable or function should never be used
> (This is probably the only really useful one, because removing global
> functions/variables would result in better testable code.)
> - PHP debug statements found

In maintenance scripts and things like eval.php that's fine. Using it
in the debug api format also seems fine imo.

> - Logical operators should be avoided

I'll give it that one as legitimate.

> - sleep() should not be used

Its reasonable in a maintenance script which is what was flagged.

> - Source code should not contain FIXME comments

Better than just not documenting things needing to be fixed. (However,
arguably the report is listing stuff that should be fixed, so its
appropriate to list that, I just don't like the shoot-the-messenger
way its phrased. Code marked FIXME is better than the same code with
no indication it needs to be fixed.)

Also the time estimates to fix issues that it flagged (supposing they
are legit issues), seem rather high.

--bawolff