The maximum allowed limit is 5000 issues.
We currently only have 3886 (or thats what the scan is currently showing...

It would be great to get the .scrutinizer.yml file in the git repo so that
we can see what inspections are actually being run and people can poke them!

I did some work toward getting scrutinizer some time ago including the
following pull req that has been merged (and I guess deployed now) as prior
to this the inspection crashed out.
https://github.com/scrutinizer-ci/php-analyzer/pull/133

Great work Hashar!

On 23 October 2014 23:07, Jeroen De Dauw <jeroended...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> > Since a friend introduced me to Scrutinizer yesterday and the graph above
> seems to be based on it,
>
> SensioLabsInsight != ScrutinizerCI
>
> I added mediawiki/core to their interface:
> >
> > https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/wikimedia/mediawiki/
> >

> Yay. I tried doing this a year ago or so, and back at that point the
> analysis just aborted due to too many issues. Guess the limit was raised :)
>
> That being said, is there any point in fixing all those "issues"? And if
> > so how do we track them and make sure they are not reintroduced with new
> > patchsets?
> >

> Going though the issue list and getting rid of all the warnings is probably
> not a good use of your time. Going though and seeing if it points you to
> something pressing might be worthwhile. What I personally find very
> valuable is that you can get a list of classes sorted by complexity, or by
> coupling, or by quality rating, to get an idea of what areas of the
> codebase could use some love [0].
>
> At Wikimedia Deutchland we use ScrutinizerCI for most of our PHP
> components, and have it run for each commit merged into master. You can
> then see the changes per commit [1], get weekly reports [2] and view the
> overall trend [3].
>
> [0]
> https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/wmde/WikibaseDataModel/code-structure/master
> [1]
>
> https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/wmde/WikibaseDataModel/inspections/07fab814-f6bc-42df-aab4-80f745d7f0d9
> [2] https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/wmde/WikibaseDataModel/reports/
> [3] https://scrutinizer-ci.com/g/wmde/WikibaseDataModel/statistics/
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com
> Software craftsmanship advocate
> Evil software architect at Wikimedia Germany

Addshore