Il 04/09/2015 01:24, Brandon Harris ha scritto:
On Sep 3, 2015, at 4:06 PM, Ricordisamoa<ricordisa...@openmailbox.org>  wrote:

I appreciate the acknowledgement of failure.
        I don't think that's what was said at all.  You may wish to re-read all
of this.

Putting "active development" on hold when the software is little used in production and even some features a MVP should have had are missing, really sounds like a failure to me, although Danny has been very good at not making it sound like it. "To better address the needs of our core contributors", "we shift the team's focus to these other priorities", "communities that are excited about Flow discussions will be able to use it"

---
Brandon Harris ::bhar...@gaijin.com  :: made of steel wool and whiskey