Yeah I was there and enjoyed it, thanks again Rob and Quim.  There were
many good discussions that help us align and structure the thinking.  It
takes a lot of thought, data and discussion to know what to build, before
you make the commitment to build it. At the dev summit many of the teams
that influence budget allocation (Ideally a participatory process, not
management alone) participated and are active in proposals.  The review and
cross team discussions on efforts like the Community Wishlist, Dev Summit
Proposals and ArchCom are considered by teams on a regular basis and then
put into the planning of where resources align.

Wes