On 07/06/2017 05:09 PM, Nicolas Vervelle wrote:

Since the start of the Linter project (when we started off with the GSoC
prototype in summer of 2014, and once again when Kunal picked it up in
2016), we have been in conversation with Nico V (frwiki and who maintains
WPCleaner) and with Marios Magioladitis and Bryan White (Checkwiki) to
integrate the output with their projects / tools. On Nico's request, we
have added API endpoints to Linter, Parsoid, and RESTBase so that the tool
can programmatically fetch linter issues, and let editors / bots fix them
appropriately.

  I'm happy to announce that I have just released WPCleaner[1] version 1.43
which brings a better integration which the Linter extension.
It's a first step, but I hope it can already help in fixing errors reported
by Linter.

Good to hear! Thanks for your work on this.

    - On the Full Analysis window, the second button with a globe and a
    broom (Subbu, would you have a recommended icon for Linter related stuff ?)

I will have to get back to you on this. I'll have to get some help from someone who can design / recommend something appropriate here.
Subbu, I have a question about the result returned by the API to transform
wikitext to lint : in the "dsr" fields, what is the meaning of the 4th
value? (the first one is the beginning of the error, the second one is the
end of the error, the third one is the length of the error...)

It is [ start-offset, end-offset, start-tag-width, end-tag-width ].

Note that in some cases, the 3rd and/or 4th values might be null.

So, for
-> "x\n\n<div>foo</div>" input wikitext, DSR generated on the div tag will be [3,17,5,6]. -> "x\n\n* foo" input wikitext, DSR generated on the li tag will be [3,8,1,0].

Subbu.