Thanks Pine!

One other related comment that perhaps I should have made earlier and that is relevant based on your broader question around efforts of editors, bots, where to spend time fixing things.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Linter#Why_and_what_to_fix tries to clarify how we plan to leverage Linter going forward. This has guidance around what goals are served by what fixes, and also has some language around priorities based on what goals are worth pursuing. This thread is about goal #1 (and indirectly, goal #2) in that list.

Subbu.