I'd like to offer a big thank you to the Cloud Services team for resolving
issues with VPS and toolsdb. It would take several weeks of "Thank You
Tuesdays" to adequately express my gratitude for your hard work during this
ordeal. Thank you Brooke, Andrew, Bryan, Arturo, Giovanni, our fine DBAs,
and everyone else involved!

As I said on IRC, I think the toolsdb outage is in a way indicative of
success. Maybe increased usage wasn't the true culprit, but the fallout of
the outage clearly shows how much we rely on Cloud Services. Also, tools
that I maintain running on VPS have had some 99% uptime since they were
launched (XTools going back 1.5 years), evidenced by a monitoring service
that I use. That's phenomenal. All things considered, a week or so of
partial downtime related to VPS hardware and toolsdb is not that
significant. Your prompt, tireless efforts to restore stability over the
weekend has not gone unnoticed.

Y'all are amazing.

~ MusikAnimal