We have been testing the Bluesocket wireless authentication gateway
which uses a web intercept model for authentication purposes.  We have
had some complaints from windows users because they cannot connect to
network drives (windows attempts this connection at startup) because
they still have to authenticate.  We have also had issues authenticating
a new user using windows domains since the computer cannot see the
network domain itself without first being authenticated (not an issue if
it's been cached).  Has anyone else experienced this or have some type
of work around?