Michael Griego wrote:

I believe there is also a domain authentication passthrough piece to
Bluesocket.  One thing we've used to get around this is allowing
unregistered users to pass packets to our VPN server.  They then use the
Cisco VPN software to start the tunnel before they perform the Windows
logon process.  This allows the users to still authenticate in *some*
way (VPN) while still allowing the NT auth process to take place.

--Mike