On Feb 8, 2007, at 2:30 PM, Walt Reynolds wrote:

In a conversation I had with Microsoft, it was implied that if there is a demand for it, Microsoft would add TTLSv0 into the native Vista OS.

Since there is a lot of talk on the EAP types today, I thought I would post my own question. How many of you out there would like to have TTLSv0 native within Windows.

I would be quite interested in seeing this happen.

Many out there will of course be using PEAP. But for those out there that don't, or can't, please let me know.

As a secondary question, who would be interested if there was some sort of Kerberos EAP (not TTLS with PAP).

I would be VERY interested in seeing EAP-Kerberos become reality.

--Mike