________________________________

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jenkins,
Matthew
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:01 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLAN 4400 Controllers and 802.1x

How many others are doing 802.1x in a Cisco LWAPP environment?  Have you
had success with it, or would you recommend another route for
authentication?  Currently we are using VPNs over our secure wireless
and I am investigating whether we would be ahead to start using 802.1x
coupled with WPA.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Jenkins
Network/Server Administrator