Cheers,

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:27 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless coverage for bus riders

In the name of "what if", wondering if any school has installed
infrastructure specifically intended to provide WLAN to bus riders on
campus? I'm talking strictly outside-in coverage, no radio magic on the
bus itself. If so, how's it working for you and just as important, do
you get the sense that anyone appreciates it?

Regards-

Lee

Lee H. Badman

Wireless/Network Engineer