From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael P Hizny
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:08 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] AP Enclosure

We installed AP enclosures in our first dorm building when we went wireless.
After that we decided to take a chance and see what happened instead of
adding the extra cost.  The students see the wireless as a great service.
In 4 years we have not had one vandalized.  We have over 800 of them
installed in our residence halls on both the walls and on the ceiling.