From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of John Kaftan
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:40 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] AP Enclosure

Has anybody found a good solution for AP enclosures?  Our older
Residence Halls do not have drop ceilings so we cannot hide the APs.  We
have found that most things visible get destroyed.  Our standard APs
have internal antennas so I'd like to find a box that is RF transparent.
I found one by Oberon Model 1025 but at $240 ea I don't see us making it
happen.  I do have some older APs I can use that are a\b\g that have
external antennas that I can use if need be.

http://oberonwireless.com/outdoor_nema-access-point-enclosures.php