From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of David Robertson
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:37 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless in Residence Halls

We are looking at how we install wireless in our Residence Halls for coverage.
Currently we only place access points in the hallways, but are looking at
moving them into the rooms for better coverage. We were wondering if anyone
else has put the access points in the rooms and if they have seen a reduction
in wireless complaint or if there have been issues with students playing with
or disconnecting the access points.

David R.

--
David Robertson