What if our users see this news and start pushing back on bringing
their own Wi-Fi to campus?  If we have to allow it, and the WLAN
becomes unusable due to all the overlapping channel 2 and channel 5
devices etc., what do we tell our users and the administration?
"Sorry, the FCC says we can't force these users to abstain from using
their own Wi-Fi devices, even if they interfere".  That's the problem
with FCC Part 15--“must accept interference from other sources”.  The
best we can do is nicely ask them to change channels...